Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] glhemaokpa wet megapoint crowned!
Date: Feb 05, 2001 @ 00:24
Author: Arif Samad (Arif Samad <fHoiberg@...>)

Goshdarnit guys (sorry for using profanity), but Lake
Okeechobee is third. You are either forgetting that
Lake Michigan is completely in United States or that
Alaska, which has Lake Iliamna, is completely in the
united states. Though Okeechobee might just be the
most interesting one.
More importantly, congratulations. I wish I could
have been there.

a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/