Subject: Re: Important notice conc. GCEBE !
Date: Jan 23, 2001 @ 18:06
Author: mick donner ("mick donner" <m@...>)

good show doug

the master must still be away
or i think he would certainly have blessed your camera adderie

meanwhile if you would get your sweet ass down to florida next
weekend we could put it & the camera on the captains chair for
the buoy expedition
& then afterwards we could make a nonstop dash thru the third
world to the belize guatemala mexico tripoint
with yourself as the indispensable extra driver

no muss no fuss no kidding

how about it

--- In BoundaryPoint@egroups.com, "Doug Murray"
<dmurray@f...> wrote:

> If I didn't reply earlier, I will now.
>
> I'm in! With at least one video camera.
>
> This is going to be a hoot!
>
> Doug (the TV guy)
>
> >From: "Peter Hering" <hering@m...>
> >To: <BoundaryPoint@egroups.com>
> >Subject: [BoundaryPoint] Important notice conc. GCEBE !
> >Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:45:18 +0100
> >

> >Important notice concerning this year's GCEBE:
> >

> >Dear fellow boundary freaks:
> >

> >More than 7 months before our GCEBE I've given the
> >
> >tour a lot of consideration and reached the following
> >
> >conclusions:
> >

> >1- In my opinion it would be an advantage to "reverse"
> >
> >it; that means Copenhagen will be our starting point.
> >
> >Jesper and I could give you some sightseeing + there
> >
> >would be a "welcome" - get-together party at my place.
> >
> >We could also arrange cheap accomodation for those
> >
> >of you arriving from overseas... secondly it would allow
> >
> >everyone of you to make own arrangements at the end
> >
> >of the trip in the Low Countries - that's the place where
> >
> >most of the tripoints are and most of the weird border
> >
> >lines like Baarle ... (officially the trip ends in Copenhagen).
> >
> > 2 - A revised itinerary is attached and you'll find some new
> >
> > tripoints to be visited - and some to be missed. I've
also

> > taken newly discussed topics into account, like a visit
> >
> > Jungholz and a drive through the BeGe enclave area.
> >
> > 3 - I'd ask you kindly - as the very first step - to make up
your

> > mind about this trip... you make no commitments at all
> >
> > by telling me about your point of view - but at this
early

> > stage I'd like to get an overall impression of people's
interest

> > in the trip. Please send me a personal e-mail before
Jan. 31

> > and let me know if you're at all interested in our
GCEBE..

> > It will be carried out under any cirumstances... if we're
fewer

> > than 5 people, in my own car...!
> >
> > 4 - Deadline will be June 30 - by that time I have to
require