Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Additional info asked border markers Fr-Sp
Date: Jan 17, 2001 @ 23:50
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

I study enclaves, so Llivia is one of several 'case-studies' for my
research. This is an expression meaning 'examples', and does not imply legal
court-cases!

The Consolidated treaty series. Edited and annotated by Clive Parry.
Published Dobbs Ferry, N.Y., Oceana Publications [1969]-c1981. 231volumes!
Completed 1981.

This is a series of treaties from around the world, designed to complement
the UN and LEague of Nations treaty series, which go from 1945- and
1918-1945 respectively. Thus Parry publishes every treaty he can find from
1648 onwards.