Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] updated description of everyones land
Date: Jan 11, 2001 @ 08:28
Author: Mats Hessman (Mats Hessman <Mats@...>)

Michael,

Double exclaves? Binational enclaves? What
wonderful and intriguing concepts!
Thank you for this most interesting report.

Please forgive my ignorance but are the pairs of
11 and 12 separate islands, or are they St Martin-
cases, i. e. divided islands? Or maybe even
co-administered islands?

You wouldn't have a scanned map or two to post,
would you?

Mats