Subject: stamps again was Re: [BoundaryPoint] hey
Date: Jan 09, 2001 @ 17:53
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

of course even better than stamps with tri country points on them
but probably beyond the pale of hope for at least the foreseeable future
would be tri country points depicted on paper money
or yikes even on minted gold
earthly representative of the sun itself
& divine right of sovereignty
so a fortiori of multisovereignty

postage stamps & coins are merely surrogates surrogates for such multidivinity
yet philatelists & numismatists know they are an excellent conductor of it