Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] various responses
Date: Jan 08, 2001 @ 20:29
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

Peter is a great friend of mine, but on this one I will disagree until proved wrong. Both map and photo show a condomination. The map do however also show sort of a border line in the river (perhaps with some kind of marker).

But hey without disagreement there would be no discussion, and if all mankind all agreed on everything there wouldn't been borders at all.

Jesper