Subject: Re: daily caus line
Date: Nov 10, 2003 @ 15:30
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yes but the question was
can anyone who has been here confirm or deny this as the tp area

& knowing you are a railroad buff lowell
i can only imagine
you may well have been here

but just to complete the answer as well as possible
unless you can confirm your here is truer than mine
i have at least been thru the white pass
albeit only on the road next to the railroad

& i can deny this as the tp area

tho frankly it wouldnt give me any pleasure to deny anything
& would not even have risen to the occasion
to affirm that i have been there
had it not accommodated your quest

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> What you have here is a picture from the international boundary in
White Pass
> ( elevation 2,890 feet), about 135 miles east of AKBCYT. The
railroad is the
> dead give-away. This is where the White Pass & Yukon Route, a
narrow-gauge
> railway built in 1898 during the Klondike gold rush, crosses the
AKBC boundary.
> The railway ( www.whitepassrailroad.com ) runs from Skagway,
Alaska, on the
> coast, inland through British Columbia and to the Yukon River at
Whitehorse,