Subject: Re: County quadripoints
Date: Nov 10, 2003 @ 06:13
Author: adamnvillani ("adamnvillani" <avillani@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "jparsell" <jparsell@n...>
wrote:
> Adam,
>
> I got the same results you did. Street Atlas USA shows it missing
by about
> 250 ft. but it
> appears to be right on as a quad-point on Topozone. Can you
identify the
> book which
> described the county boundaries?

Here it is--- I found it at the Long Beach Public Library:

California county boundaries : a study of the division of the state
into counties and the subsequent changes in their boundaries, with
maps

by California Historical Survey Commission.
Fresno, Calif. : Valley Publishers, 1973, 1923.

ISBN: 0913548146

It seems to be out of print, and the only place Amazon's heard of it
is in a footnoted reference in a collection of Frederick Law
Olmsted's letters. But you might find it in other public libraries
in California.

Adam