Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Switzerland-Liechtenstein
Date: Nov 01, 2003 @ 17:00
Author: Michael Donner ("Michael Donner" <barbaria_longa@...>)

thanx
i just found this in my email
& can really appreciate your new service from here
whereas i usually hang out on the message board
where just changing the message number on the url is also easy

so i would also like to recommend using the message board this way
for additional streamlining of ones quests

of course bp assumes an already ultra high quality pursuit for esthetic
value
& is thus a gymnasium not only for the body but for the mind & heart too
& especially for all 3 of these multiparts at once
so pursuit of any genuine desire or curiosity thru difficulty isnt
necessarily a bad thing here either
& even idle curiosity is subject to become intensely active under these
admittedly special conditions

& as no pardon is warranted none is granted

Service. Try it FREE for one month! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup