Subject: Re: Mexican internal maritime allocation
Date: Sep 24, 2003 @ 03:30
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "John Seeliger" <jseelige@a...>
wrote:
> [...]

right
this is the ironic boca chica or little mouth of the rio grand
where i once walked across almost without getting wet

lately it has been mostly bone dry tho
so all you have to do to make this tripoint is measure 20 meters up the
wadi thalweg from the limit of tidal penetration
& voila
mxus2mxtatx