Subject: millennium pass was Re: [BoundaryPoint] Historic geographic anomalies
Date: Jan 02, 2001 @ 02:20
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

thanx & good news jesper

that was uncannily fine tuning by both of us to complete the millennium
pass by snail mail on a sunday

yes the yellow paper was designed to be a lottery ticket of sorts

it is 1 of a numbered limited edition of 1000 handouts
announcing the unexpectedly early arrival of the millennium a few years ago
as determined by actual chronological evidence & computations
of which i managed to give away a few hundred copies on ground hog day 2
feb 1997 in punxsutawney pennsylvania
weather & prognostication capital of the world

since it is the earliest known authentic millennium souvenir
i figure it can only gain in value now along with other such collectable
memorabilia of this more recently wonderful year & day that was

the text is at http://www.mohawk.net/~barbaria/groundhog.html
& i would be glad to mail a copy to other members hopefully bearing some
permutation of whatever personally lucky number they may request
as i have hundreds left