Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Historic geographic anomalies
Date: Jan 01, 2001 @ 20:27
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

Well Mike

I wrote to the webmaster of newafrica.com (the only address I could find on the site, the e-mail bounced back saying the guy's inbox was to full. Left a note on the guestbook instead.

Anyway thanks for the copies that arrived yesterday 31st. No they do not deliver mail on Sundays here, maybe the post was delivered initially to the neighbour.

Anyway, I have located Brownlies here in Copenhagen, so I will go look there really soon.

btw, the yellow paper - is that a lotto ticket?

Jesper