Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] As nutty as you guys...
Date: Dec 15, 2000 @ 21:29
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

hey jerry
good to hear from you

& i agree
these guys are inspired
& inspiring
but not nearly so nutty as us

wish they would reserve the term confluence for river junctions tho

just kidding
altho we by contrast often really do wind up at actual confluences
as we follow stream banks or thalwegs etc to the boundary junctions that so
frequently occur just where rivers meet

but i do admire their playful spirit
singlemindedness
photo quality
overall production
appreciation for the earth & many of the same toys we also enjoy

still i am glad we are so multifarious & individualistic in our interests &
approaches here
& include you in the complement as much as you like
likewise the confluencers too
as jesper has also suggested