Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Border pictues
Date: Dec 13, 2000 @ 18:13
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

thanx jesper
tho i had no choice about being interested
since this was the same route i thumbed & same taste i had
on my own all american mystical majesty tour
in the 9 months following the summer of love

great to see it really hasnt changed much
even if we have

i do skip lightly over the obligatory third world border stories tho
& dont blame those people for taking whatever economic opportunity or
advantage they can

still i am glad to have taken my all africa tour by thumbing vicariously
thru brownlie rather than having to struggle across all those borders in
reality too

maybe i will change my mind when i get my diplomatic passport