Subject: Re: nuevo leon tamaulipas
Date: Jun 08, 2003 @ 16:31
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

> > did you happen to examine the greenish hockey pucklike
thing at
> > the foot of this sign in 10367

> I think I recall
it did seem to be something that was part of the sign (at least
the
> green one), but I wouldn't swear to it.

ok thats still very good tho
because it means we can start looking for other green hockey
pucks elsewhere in mexico too

so at least we have somewhere to go & possibly grow now too

> Also, we don't know for sure that the highway is
> perpendicular to the state line. It might be off by a few degrees.

yes it looks practically diagonal on my large map
as well as wavy rather than straight
so it probably wouldve been hard to see or follow there anyway

but i think you have advanced our understanding & our quest
substantially overall