Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Llivia
Date: Dec 05, 2000 @ 02:25
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

wow
so does this mean you saw continental russia from little diomede

that is extremely cool if so

hats off & earmuffs too

africa from europe
gibraltar
well ok
count twice

in that case i would claim multiple visits to
kentucky bend
liberty island
monte carlo
st regis

also do you really mean international tripoint
or is that just another way to say tri country point

i am a tri country point virgin myself
but have shagged a few good binational tripoints

would have called them international tripoints too tho