Subject: Re: adesfre pic
Date: Apr 24, 2003 @ 19:42
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yes thanx marcel
i think you have it just right

& that was also very tactful of you not to mention that i was
mistaking an adesfrw map for an adesfre there
oops
hahaha
but to let me figure that much out for myself
which happily i have done at last

anyway i was pretty close even despite having the wrong map

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, <marcelmiquel@n...>
wrote:
> I hope that this 'illustrated' pic may be useful. I've never been
> there, so I hope it would be right. You can compare the maps
and photos
> on Eef Berns site:

http://home.wanadoo.nl/~eefberns/andorra-tripoints-in%20engli
sh.html

<orc@o...> wrote:
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "marcelmiquelcat"
> > <marcelmiquel@n...> wrote:
> > >
> > > a nice pic:
> > >
> > > http://calioxy-randopyrenee.chez.tiscali.fr/epas.jpg
> > >
> > > marcel
> >
> > spectacular view
> > & world class game of
> > find the tripoint
> >
> > so far
> > i would guess adesfre is near the low peak just to the right of
> > center frame
> >
> > or perhaps the photo is perfectly punctocentric
> > as would be most elegant
> >

> > the map in eefs 4th attachment to message 5242 appears to
> > show the lake & the ascent to the ridge line
> > & possibly the tripoint position too
> >
> > but i cant definitely relate anything in your present panoramic
> > view to what i believe is your & our best close up pic
> > in message 8310
> >
> > also
> > having reviewed message 5242
> > i am inclined to settle on monument 427 as the best
available

________________
> Ya no perderás ningún mensaje por falta de espacio en tu
teléfono
> móvil, con ALBUM SMS guarda tus SMS favoritos en la web de
Vodafone.
> Podrás almacenar tus SMS en una página web de Vodafone, y
si lo deseas
> enviarlos a todos tus contactos a la vez como si fuesen
mensajes de
> correo. Para archivar un SMS envíalo desde tu móvil al nº 300,
la 1ª
> vez recibirás al instante la clave para acceder gratuitamente a
tu
> ALBUM SMS en: http://albumsms.vodafone.es Precio SMS al
nº300: 15 cent.