Subject: Re: adesfre pic
Date: Apr 22, 2003 @ 14:18
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "marcelmiquelcat"
<marcelmiquel@n...> wrote:

> a nice pic:
>
> http://calioxy-randopyrenee.chez.tiscali.fr/epas.jpg
>
> marcel

spectacular view
& world class game of
find the tripoint

so far
i would guess adesfre is near the low peak just to the right of
center frame

or perhaps the photo is perfectly punctocentric
as would be most elegant

the map in eefs 4th attachment to message 5242 appears to
show the lake & the ascent to the ridge line
& possibly the tripoint position too

but i cant definitely relate anything in your present panoramic
view to what i believe is your & our best close up pic
in message 8310

also
having reviewed message 5242
i am inclined to settle on monument 427 as the best available
truth here
til persuaded there is something better
so i am looking for it within in the panoramic view
but dont yet see it

perhaps it is just too small for me to see at that scale tho

but can anyone see or point to a better guess at the truth here