Subject: Re: ellis island (and liberty island) - enclaves in new jersey
Date: Apr 21, 2003 @ 22:12
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

thanx chris
some nice new stuff here
& i thought the stevens dissent more cogent than the decision

funny when sheer majority trumps best available truth

& i cant imagine how the winning side could have withstood the
rebuttal in this case either

curiously too
the same powerful legal claim of prescription
which stevens recognizes here
may be involved in the question of the legitimacy of plru
according to
http://www.lituanus.org/1992_1/92_1_02.htm
for which see especially the part in the text following note 56
tho the whole thing is interesting

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "chris schulz"
<23568@g...> wrote:
> hi,
>
> sorry about the wrong name, chris
>
> dont know, if we talked about this earlier, but i guess, we did.
> i just want to send two funny links about the new-york -
new-jersey border dispute about ellis island. it ended with a
special enclave-situation.