Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] OKTX --finally! figures
Date: Apr 17, 2003 @ 21:04
Author: Flynn, Kevin ("Flynn, Kevin" <flynnk@...>)

It would really not go on like that. If the boundary is defined, one follows
that definition. If OK-TX has been defined as a certain location in the
channel of the Red River, one would follow that and measure it as s/he goes.
If the menaderings are part of the definition, that would be followed.

The hard number really is out there. It is not infinite.