Subject: Re: OKTX --finally! figures
Date: Apr 17, 2003 @ 18:35
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yes finally you have produced 2 subjective fantasies
& by a single subject yet
indeed by the state of texas itself

these numbers however include not only oktx but some of artx
too
i happen to know

so you need to reduce them by 10 or 15 percent for them to even
be what they purport to be
in their own fantasies
which of course they never can be anyway

or why do they embarrass themselves by giving 2 estimates at
once

why dont they just say you can have as many estimates as you
like because they are basically meaningless anyway

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Joe Isham
<gridlockjoe@a...> wrote:
> Including only larger river bends:
>
> Red River -- 480.0 miles
> East Panhandle line -- 133.6 miles
> North Panhandle line -- 167 miles (minus 2.2 miles TXNM)
>
> Total -- 778.4 miles
>
> Following the smaller meanderings of the rivers:
>
> Red River -- 726 miles
> East Panhandle line -- 133.6 miles
> North Panhandle line -- 167 miles (minus 2.2 miles TXNM)
>
> Total -- 1024.4 miles
>
> Source: Texas Almanac
>
> --Joe
>
> (Will post some pics of my visit to Copperhill TN/McCaysville
GA soon. The