Subject: Re: Film title
Date: Apr 07, 2003 @ 18:34
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

whoops
i just saw in some of the reviews that it is evidently necessary to
wade thru quite a lot of bittersweet & pathos before you get to the
really winning parts of this movie
so maybe i will just take a hard left at the porno dept instead
but clearly this movie does fill the basic requirements of the
multipointing try as requested

& those were a lot of good looking actresses in one film
so maybe i will get it anyway but just watch & not listen

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002"