Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Antarctica - Neutral Zones
Date: Apr 07, 2003 @ 14:13
Author: Brian J. Butler (Brian J. Butler <bjbutler@...>)

On Monday 07 April 2003 09:41 am, you wrote:
I don't think "featuring" is the right term, but I recently saw a film in
which one of the scenes takes place at the New Jersey - New York -
Pennsylvania tri-point. The nearby witness monument, tri-state stone,
overhead highway bridge, and adjacent cemetery are all visible in the
background. My brother Gregg noticed this and showed it to me. I'll see if
he remembers the name of the film. I know it was a single word.

BJB