Subject: Re: Perfect bliss
Date: Apr 02, 2003 @ 21:10
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "jparsell"
<jparsell@n...> wrote:

> Michael said:
>
> & of course conversely those who deliberately dwell upon
happy thoughts
> actually live happily ever after
> & never encounter any form of unhappiness in their experience
> but only such happy experiences as they have attracted by their
happy
> thought vibes
>

> Thats pretty much the way I feel about it. Maybe that is why I
> have had so few problems in being able to get to the many
points
> and other locations I have reached over the past many years.

perfect example denali jack
& i am sure you are right
as well as our true patriarch in this

also as a fairly picaresque lifetime adventurer myself
i would go so far as to say that happy thinking
aka pointing persistently at stuff that feels good
causes both safety & success
in pursuing & reaching every desire

& our beloved multipointing particularly
which your extremist altipointing crowns & magnifies for us
because it all feels both multigood & maxigood all together
& indeed so positively global now as well
what with all of us continuing to grow the multidimensional
cocreation here together at bp
is already a positively enormous amplifier of desire & fulfillment

so thanx for this true observation & for the experience behind it
& indeed heres to being & pointing together at perfect bliss