Subject: Re: more testimony of the tripartition of dibba
Date: Mar 31, 2003 @ 19:14
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

len please wait
i am not frustrated
i am never frustrated
you can be as frustrated as you like
if that is what you want
but i am not with you there ok
i will never be with you there

what we have here if you like is our first close guess at a
plausible & very possible position for the long sought
aeom2fumush tripoint based on a wild & exciting new hope
aroused by what actually appears to be a depiction of the tripoint
trijunction itself at the upper right center of the new map just
provided by naanu

& we havent even heard back from him yet
our man on the scene
poised for further research & search & enjoyment

& you yourself are now digging further too

so we have everything to look forward to here imo
& at least some measure of imminent success & growth is
practically guaranteed

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "L. A. Nadybal"

<orc@o...> wrote:
> > tripartition rather than condominium is apparently
reconfirmed by