Subject: Re: Missing Berlin Wall Touches off Dispute Over Desolate Checkpoint Charlie
Date: Mar 19, 2003 @ 19:12
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

welcome steffan
glad you could join our party

& dont mind karolis
thats just how he is

& thanx bill for this clarification

& may i also suggest to you bill & everyone
whenever offering questionable material
meaning all nonmultipointing topics
in order to avoid any such misunderstandings in future
to please also state clearly what it is you like about your offering
& even specifically why you like it too
just to be perfectly clear what you believe you are treating us to

otherwise
as you see
it is often unclear as well as unpleasant
& we will attract a lot more such unclarity & unpleasantness
as you see
just by association
& wondering why there is even any call for it at this site

yet unless you say what you are setting your sights on
well you are just asking for more of the same general stew
or whatever anybody thinks is the same
& here come messages 9398 & 9399 with all the misery you like
if thats really what you like
which of course i doubt
or i wouldnt have spoken up in support of your & all our pursuit of
happiness

& still no multipointing in sight
but please
if you are having fun
& it isnt multipointing
no problem
just tell us what it is & why without delay

then there will still be only fun & no misunderstanding

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hanrahan"
<hanrahan@k...> wrote:
> Karolis, thanks for those comments. Perhaps I should have
made it clearer that it the article was posted solely because of its
relevance to border issues. No politics were or are intended!

> Bill
>
> email: hanrahan@k...
> web site: http://users.kua.net/~hanrahan/

Dispute Over Desolate Checkpoint Charlie

> I think this article (written by a newspaper, not Bill) was put in
> here because it was about the border. This is not about
politics,
> though you are as full of Communist propaganda as you say
the people

<stbruns31@y...>
> [...]
> >
> > On the wall are also not die so many peoples ! It is a
> > bad western propaganda out age from cold wars . Sure
> > are some about 50 causes, to it two dozen from West or
> > 'refugees' killing eastern soldiers and policemen .
> > Maybe it was be 2-4* so many, but for this it give not
> > a real proof . I think on the US-border to Mexico die
> > many more peoples !
> >
> > The Friedrichstrasse northless from the Leipziger
> > Strasse was be a important shoping street before the
> > have many building destroy, in the 70/80 as one have
> > build there new building, it was be also again a
> > important shoping-street ! Southless the Leipziger
> > Strasse, there where is also the Checkpoint Charlie,
> > was be before the war, after the war and today not a
> > shoping street ! It was be before and after the war
> > more a business-area - many plants for fashion and
> > printing ! Today it is a ugly area - where nobody want
> > life, nobody want walk for shoping, and where it is
> > better in the night not to walk ! Today also the
> > north-part fromt the Friedrichstraße is not more
> > interesst for peoples from Berlin, here shoping only
> > Tourist !
> >
> > The USA defent (at least in my view) also not Berlin !
> > I have life in Berlin and for me was be the US-Army
> > one threat . The USA was be main-guilty that Germany
> > was be divorced, still more for the wrong Situation in
> > Berlin . The USSR would one united and neutral
> > Germany, the USA would the important part from
> > Germany, the western part, under his full control in
> > the cold war ! I'am and many another peoples here
> > would that both army's go home how is possible ! Today
> > the are go home and it is good so, and I wish not a
> > town in this world, that this must are before destroy
> > from bombing, around to get after this the honour from
> > 'visiting' US-Army !
> >
> > You should know, it give always more as one side on
> > one thing ! Most many ! It give, of course most in
> > Westberlin, also many peoples the are happy for the
> > US-occupation ... more as which in East are happy for
> > soviet-occupation ! When also the Germans today want
> > the USA not follow in a war, the are not no-thankful
> > ... the remember himself on bombing or another, and
> > wish not that this would happen some in a another part
> > on this world !
> >
> > Who today missing on most the wall, living most West -
> > the wall was be important for the world-peace ! It is
> > better to life without the wall, that the wall was be
> > fall down can one not thankful are the USA, or one
> > another western country ! The wall fall down, because
> > he was be not more important ! ... and what is more
> > important, he fall not from West to East, he fall from
> > East to West !
> >
> > Today the wall is as building only still on few parts
> > to see ... but to feeling is he every day ! The
> > earlier wall is today still border - the question of
> > the 100% from common salary get, or only 90, 80% or
> > few is often a question if you life or work westless

Service.