Subject: Re: Andorran border markers
Date: Mar 08, 2003 @ 14:03
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>
wrote:
> I was asking Eef Berns about the Andorran tripoints and border markers.
>

> Does anybody have more to add?

Jesper,

Someone recently (two months ago, perhaps) posted a notice about a new
road "roundabout" on the NE AND-F border. The map to which a provided
link led showed very precise borderswhere the construction was going
to occur, and it would seem that where a big project would cross a
border, a demarcation would have to have taken place, so each side
knows it's responsibility.

I have some detailed Andorran maps of their country and the border
looks very definitive to me. I'll get them out and see if they show
border markers by number or if there are "disclaimers" printed on them.

Regards

LN