Subject: Re: What is Cölbe?
Date: Mar 01, 2003 @ 21:32
Author: Karolis B. <kbajoraz@yahoo.com> ("Karolis B. <kbajoraz@...>" <kbajoraz@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jan S. Krogh" <jan.krogh@t...>
wrote:
> Errata:
> Hi,
> Hardly even that! All three Baltic countries will become EU
members at the
> same time. (Well, maybe Estonia and Latvia will join the EU one
hour before
> Lithuania due to the time difference - if the Lithuanian government
in 2004
> will decide that the time zone system to be like it was in
2002 . ;-)
> Jan

Well, there will be a few VERY temporary centers due to all the time
differences!
Malta+Czechia+Slovakia+Poland+Hungary+Slovenia +1
Cyprus+Lithuania+Latvia+Estonia +2
Also take into acount that some change time and some don't

But even by May 2 it will still be temporary (3 years) until Romania
and Bulgaria join. And even then won't be the end. Croatia and Serbia
are joining the line. Maybe Bosnia, Montenegro and Albania will too
one day, as well as Ukraine and Belarus (depending on Lukashenko's
fate).
But the Union is getting so ridiculously big. I read the enlargement
treaty yesterday. There's like two sentences and 18 pages:
Treaty
(15 full country names)
and
(10 full country names)
form this agreement between
(25 country names)
represented by
(25 head of state names)
Blah blah blah (Each sentence includes 10 country names)
we, the undersigned
(25 head of state names)
Where and when
confirm this treaty (in 21 languages)