Subject: Re: joke followed by serious questions
Date: Feb 26, 2003 @ 08:53
Author: Martin Pratt <m.a.pratt@durham.ac.uk> ("Martin Pratt <m.a.pratt@...>" <m.a.pratt@...>)

So far I have only been able to think of two potential territorial
sea tripoints - Bahrain-Qatar-Saudi Arabia and Qatar-Saudi-UAE,
neither of which has yet been defined. However, in the BAQASA case
there are three agreed bilateral boundaries in place, so there
shouldn't be any great difficulty in establishing an agreed tripoint.

m a r t i n

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002 <orc@o...>"