Subject: joke followed by serious questions
Date: Feb 25, 2003 @ 16:54
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

say do you think andorra is in iberia

just kidding from the empty into the void

& how about llivia
hahaha

anyway here is a serious tp question possibly for janes
& therefore martin
with salutes
or for anyone who can

are there any fully actualized territorial waters tripoints anywhere
yet

i am aware of at least a couple of icj terminal loxodromes aimed at
producing eventual tripoints
& i think there may be a few fully negotiated but not yet completely
ratified tripoints

but have any been fully realized yet
& if so which

also what is the present status of the gulf of fonseca tridominium

are the exact triarea & the tripoints pinned down yet

or has anything at all happened for that matter since the court order

thanx if you can & would answer these

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>