Subject: Re: martin garcia, argentina, maritime enclave?
Date: Feb 22, 2003 @ 02:44
Author: Karolis B. <kbajoraz@yahoo.com> ("Karolis B. <kbajoraz@...>" <kbajoraz@...>)

Well, Argentinans sure have a habit to dispute. They dispute with
Urugay about water, with Chile about everything, with England about
the islands and about their waters, so I wouldn't be surprised if it
was a dispute. An island of country x in waters country y would
surely be a very very very weird thing, quite impractical too!

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Arif Samad <fHoiberg@y...>