Subject: Re: Fwd: Palindromic placenames
Date: Feb 16, 2003 @ 18:20
Author: Craig <trehala@yahoo.com> ("Craig <trehala@...>" <trehala@...>)

When I was in Finland last year, I was fortunate to be on a train
from Rovaniemi to Helsinki that stopped at Ii. (I have taken the
Helsinki-Rovaniemi or Helsinki-Kemijärvi train five other times and
each time the train just zoomed on by.) I took a photo of the train
station sign, with "Ii" (upper and lower case) in blue.

My apologies for not submitting a scan of the St. Pierre and Miquelon
map yet. I work in a library, and the scanner has been relocated to a
different bibliographic room, yet has not been connected. I will
attempt to post both map and Ii train station photo soon.

Craig

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Francisco <xuax@n...>"
<xuax@n...> wrote:
> Jesper wrote:
> > Here is an old map from Ø.
> Ok, but in the map it seems to be Ö. The Ø is perhaps the
equivalent