Subject: Re: octopoint? Translation
Date: Feb 08, 2003 @ 16:01
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

the statoids pages by gwillim law
which are usually pretty good
indicate finland was recently reorganized
& is now subdivided as follows

provinces
regions
regional councils
subregions
municipalities
in that order by rank if i understand him correctly

& if all these are as effective as he evidently believes
then we may actually have here not merely a tertiary or a quaternary
but as minuscule as a sextenary octapoint

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002 <orc@o...>"