Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] FW: Question about SMOM Sovereignty
Date: Jan 27, 2003 @ 15:23
Author: chris schulz ("chris schulz" <wertkauf@...>)

Question about SMOM Sovereignty
hi,

here you get a list of the diplomatic representations of smom:
http://www.smom-za.org/smom/smomdipl.htm

here you get further information about smom and the facts, why smom could not be a country:
http://geography.about.com/library/weekly/aa040600a.htm?terms=SMOM

here you may find information, why smom may not be interested in public discussions about its status (without beginning the discussion again, what information is worth beeing published on boundary point...)
http://www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/ncrmay890910.html

regards, chris