Subject: Re: SMOM AGAIN
Date: Jan 27, 2003 @ 04:50
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Dallen Timothy
<dtimothy@a...> wrote:
> I just emailed the Order of Malta's information center and
asked the
> question. I'll let you all know what there response is when I get
it and if
> I get it.
> Dallen

dyou mean you actually proposed to them
& are already shouting it from the rooftops
fantastic

& good thing you waited til monday there time too
tho i really cant imagine there the marrying type

oh there knights
not monks
well ok

anyway to answer your earlier question
i guess if kuwait could survive months of having no territory
then the knights of smom might survive centuries of it
theoretically anyway

so i think they dont even necessarily have to have a country nor a
territory nor even an apartment or a doorbell to remain sovereign

in fact every individual human being is a sovereign & a state
whether or not as the sovereign of a recognized sovereign state
as in letat cest moi
& whether or not they even recognize themselves as such

& even if naked stateless landless penniless infant impaired
etc etc

so why wouldnt any group claiming sovereignty also possess it
ipso facto
regardless of their conditions too
& whether they ever get recognized by anyone in particular or not

but in imagining themselves all dressed up in some weird sort
of coexclusive privelege
the worlds 192 supposedly only possible sovereign states are
the ones who really have no clothes

they should all recognize smom

indeed it is high time everyone all recognized everybody