Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Northernmost Int'l Land Frontier in the World
Date: Jan 23, 2003 @ 20:05
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

Consulting BorderBase you would have found 4 picture links for FINORU at http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase/tripoint.php?c1=49&c2=107&c3=118&orientation=

FINORU is by the way also a timezone tripoint.

The Scandinavian border freaks has been considdering a Scandianvian Tripoint Expedition, but so far we have found it too time consuming as both tripoints are remote, plus the drive.

FINORU can also only be attacked from NO, as the Finns have their restricted border zone, and Russians are probably not that friendly.

Jesper