Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] National Geographic Quiz
Date: Jan 21, 2003 @ 21:21
Author: John Seeliger ("John Seeliger" <jseelige@...>)

From: Jan S. Krogh
To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 7:47 AM
Subject: [BoundaryPoint] National Geographic Quiz

According to a National Geograpic Society research just published interviewing worldwide 3000 youth between 18 and 24 years only 10 % of the USA youth could correctly point out where Iraq and Afghanistan are on the map. (90 % did not know!!)
Here you can check your geographic knowledge:
http://cybercafe230.nationalgeographic.com/geosurvey/templates/question_1.html

The Swedes followed by the Germans were the clever ones.
Congratulations!

I ran across this message earlier today (I am cleaning up my folders and have a large number of unread bp messages in my bp folder) and tried the link and it did not work.  Coincidently, doing a search on "saltillo travel", I ran across this thread:

http://tinyurl.com/4pw3

Is this effectively the same content as was in the National Geographic article?  Does anyone know where I can find the survey?

BTW, I may be going to Mexico (Monterrey and Saltillo) at the end of this month.  Any particular spots nearby that anyone would want a photo of, if I have a chance?
John Seeliger                      Limited but increasing content
jseelige@...           <http://www.freewebz.com/hudathunkett/>
jseelige@...