Subject: Re: Topomap iljosy
Date: Jan 14, 2003 @ 16:41
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

delightful surprise jan to find we are already at such close range

btw i couldnt see any difference in your 2 photo treatments
nor how to decide which one to disregard
so that may lead to an answer or a question

but i gather you mean your arrow to point somewhere toward &
into the flood plain rather than to the spot on the hillside where
its own tip lies

if so i would agree

& i also gather you mean to indicate you believe the tripoint falls
within the frame of the photo rather than off beyond the right edge

but because i dont clearly see a river channel in frame
i remain puzzled even by this approximate locational guess
if that is what you mean by it

of course the bed of the yarmouk could be hiding either in plain
view or behind the camera
for all i can tell from here
so my thought is if we could somehow become aware of the
location of the line of the stream
then maybe we could try to place the tripoint upon it
perhaps with the help of the topo promised in message 8546
if indeed that link can be fixed

or maybe asher has a better idea

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jan S. Krogh"