Subject: Re: Nagging questions
Date: Jan 11, 2003 @ 11:35
Author: anton_zeilinger <anton_zeilinger@hotmail ("anton_zeilinger <anton_zeilinger@...>" <anton_zeilinger@...>)

Hi,

I have found a Max Tauscher in Jungholz in the Austrian phonebook
(www.etb.at), I could ring him up and ask, just tell me, if there is
something else I should ask him once I have him on the phone.

Cheerio,
Anton

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>
wrote:
> Peter Hering has contact details for Mr. Tauscher and fro Mr.
König, head of Austrian Border Survey office.