Subject: Re: Kokkina photos
Date: Jan 08, 2003 @ 02:23
Author: L. A. Nadybal <lnadybal@comcast.net> ("L. A. Nadybal <lnadybal@...>" <lnadybal@...>)

I enter the filename with a space, press enter, the site name changes
to insert to 20% or %20 (whatever) by itself. "File not found" shows up.

I'll try a different browser and in the AM - too many visitors may
have really hit today's viewing limit.
Regards
LN

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "nfhodder <lists@n...>"