Subject: Re: Kokkina photos
Date: Jan 07, 2003 @ 20:52
Author: Peter Smaardijk <smaardijk@yahoo.com> ("Peter Smaardijk <smaardijk@...>" <smaardijk@...>)

Reason (from tech. support at 100megsfree5):

Question: 20 MEG LIMIT EXCEEDED

Answer: This error message is displayed when you have transfered 20
Megabytes of data from your web page to those viewing the page. It
has NOTHING to do with how much of your 100 megabytes of space you
have used. Each time an image or html file is viewed from your site
the size of the file is deducted from your 20mb daily allotment. If
you continue to get this error day after day we suggest that you
upgrade your account in your User Manager. Your site will come back
online at Midnight mountain standard time.

Peter S.

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>

<lnadybal@c...>"
> <lnadybal@c...> wrote:
> > The server where you posted these appears to be one which
doesn't
> > support blank spaces in the file names. Nothing was
retrievable -
> > only error message showed up.
> > Can you fix???
>
> It works fine for me. My IE6 automatically changes the spaces to %
20
> as it loads each image. Try changing the spaces manually to %20
and
> it should work. The server does seem to support blank spaces.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.