Subject: Re: adesfrw
Date: Jan 03, 2003 @ 01:13
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

wow marcel
tiptop play

& since the navigation was so challenging at that site
however rewarding & well appropriate
i would like to try to isolate the climactic pic
for the benefit of anyone who couldnt or didnt find it
http://perso.wanadoo.fr.schusskeke/Pages/PagePyrenees/Photo
Medecourbe/RM05.jpg

& once again i cant help wondering if that nice rocky monument
can be climbed
or even just temporarily &or partially dismantled
in order to reach the exact tripoint
presumably in its midst or at its top

it looks like it might only be a loose stack of rocks
or perhaps very roughly concretized at best

but werent we promised a regular monument there too

indeed these will be matters for first hand investigation &
determination

finally while this close view is of course an improvement on the
pioneering but more distant shots by eef
it is also worthwhile & opportune to recall the great difference
between walking with our feet & with our fingers
not to mention someone elses feet or yet another guys fingers
& to congratulate ourselves for blending & enjoying it all so well

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, <marcelmiquel@n...>
wrote:

> At last, found a pic from the tp, the top of the Medacorba peak:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/schusskeke/index.html?Variable=Medec
ourbe.html

> ¿Quieres ser el primero en saber si te ha tocado el GORDO?
Enterate
> con las Alertas Vodafone, envía un mensaje corto al 141 con el
número y
> el importe que juegas a la lotería (ejemplo: 63854 20) y te
avisaremos
> al momento de salir tu premio, tan solo por 27 céntimos
MUCHA SUERTE y
<http://www.vizzavi.es/comun/Alertas.htm>