Subject: Re: gthnsv improvement possibly class a
Date: Dec 31, 2002 @ 14:10
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

yesss marcel
youve done it again

i must have missed that baby in the clouds

looks like it may be a rather tall obelisk tho
rising perhaps well beyond the top frame of the picture

so now at least it seems the tripoint can definitely be found
yet may be unreachable except by scaling the monument itself
requiring perhaps a more formidable climb than the peak itself

therefore i think we can only claim a class e as in elusive thus far
ironically so near yet still so far to go in this case
since we do clearly see the monument surrounding the tripoint
but evidently we still cant see the tripoint itself

also
short of climbing the monument for a class a visit
perhaps a shot looking down at it from the tower on a clear day
will at least make it class d or c

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, <marcelmiquel@n...>
wrote:
> michael:
>
> the plaque showed on the photo n. 17 seems to be the same
placed
> behind "Greco and Dino" ,on the monument ( photo 13b-
"behind us, there

> ¿Quieres ser el primero en saber si te ha tocado el GORDO?
Enterate
> con las Alertas Vodafone, envía un mensaje corto al 141 con el
número y
> el importe que juegas a la lotería (ejemplo: 63854 20) y te
avisaremos
> al momento de salir tu premio, tan solo por 27 céntimos
MUCHA SUERTE y
<http://www.vizzavi.es/comun/Alertas.htm>