Subject: Re: Satellite of possible aftmuz and/or aftjuz
Date: Dec 30, 2002 @ 02:41
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

yes
thats more like it
zooming directly from most distant class d to closest class c

even a slight improvement on message 4014
the previous best
& well worth a review imo
just to see how you may have gotten us here

but i wish someone could be found who would touch or kiss the
cranium of the statue for a real class a

funny how mountaineers tend to disregard artificial high points
which are usually the only ones that will do for visiting summit
tripoints class a

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> Like this?

http://www.yannl.com/~ced/photos/fun/mont_dolent/pages/img0
0004.htm

> Jesper
and/or aftjuz

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/shuttle/sts-106/html/st
> s106-718-056.html
> >
> > Jesper
>
> possibly double congrats
>
> a fair probability you may even have both tripoints in frame
> & the visible physical features could be identified for
confirmation
> & precise placement
> if anyone can get to those afghani topos that recently blew
thru
> which i cant
>
> & in any case you have come closer than we have previously
> gotten to either one of these tripoints
>
> chfrit we have seen previously at closer range
> but its lovely from up there too

Service.