Subject: Re: Ober-Laudenbach Enclaves Hessen-Baden-Württemberg
Date: Dec 21, 2002 @ 20:18
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "max23568
<max23568@y...>" <max23568@y...> wrote:

> > it looks like 3 claves
> > including a counterclave
> >
> > or am i not seeing straight
>

> hi michael,
> i posted both maps, with and without my marks, to give all of
you the
> chance to check out, how things are. but i saw just too
enclaves and
> a counterenclave. where did you find the third one?
> bye, chris

hi chris

we may just be counting the same 3 things in 2 different ways

in your marked map
i see a relatively big sprawling clave surrounding the word ober
& it has a little counterclave embedded within it
well to the northeast of the word ober
& not far from center frame

i count these as 2 claves in all
since i consider counterclaves to be just as much claves as
ordinary ones

& the third clave i see isnt connected with these 2
but is the little one at bottom center
just west of the word shannen

so apparently that makes 3 for me but counts as only 2 for you
as i gather you may be thinking of the counterclave not as a thing
to count but as the absence or opposite of a thing
or in other words something that doesnt count

but i think we must be seeing the same 3 things
a total of 3 entities
or dont you agree now

bye m