Subject: Re: SPM, coastal boundaries
Date: Dec 14, 2002 @ 20:07
Author: Karolis B. <kbajoraz@yahoo.com> ("Karolis B. <kbajoraz@...>" <kbajoraz@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>
wrote:
> It's close to the tripoint with Poland.
>
> Is the place easy accesable?
>
> Jesper

umm, kind of. i mean its much more accessible than the tripoint from
LT side. I would think that GBBE might visit it. Also because 10 m
form that place are ramins of an old DERU marker. If we were on our
own, we'd have to take a short hike from the last drivable place
(buildings visible on the left of the picture). That time Jan and I
were taken there by the border guard in a Land Rover. Anothe
rinteresting thing is that the new non-ratified treaty says that the
border runs in the middle of the ditch to where the ditch meets the
lake. Well, we found the ditch, but it does not run all the way to
the lake...