Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] CAUS -- Detroit Free Press Story
Date: Dec 04, 2002 @ 06:21
Author: Victor Cantore (Victor Cantore <drpotatoes@...>)

Doug:

just a note when i was in Vancouver in May i was
surprised to see a US border patrol car in Canadian
territory already passed the customs post. It was in
the first U-turn (by the money exchange with the totem
in front) so it had to pass through customs.
Unfortunately my trigger finger wasn't fast enough to
catch in a photo.

makes me wonder what what happen to a border patrol
vehicle that accidently made its way south into mex i
dont think the agent would make it out alive!

vc

--- Doug Murray <doug@...>

http://www.freep.com/news/metro/border28_20021028.htm