Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] CAUS -- Detroit Free Press Story
Date: Nov 30, 2002 @ 21:32
Author: Doug Murray ("Doug Murray" <doug@...>)

Not really -- the vehicles wouldn't be able to enter Canada, or if they did, it the BP agents would have no authority.  And would have entered Canada illegally.  They might have been on the US side, and shouted to the people not to cross the border.

Hmm.  Nice sunny day, perhaps I should go for a drive ;)

Doug