Subject: Re: pkafir LINK
Date: Nov 30, 2002 @ 20:11
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "I M Naanu" <imnaanu@y...> wrote:
> here's a good link containing topo maps of Afghanistan:
>
> http://www.aims.org.pk/country_profile
>
> explore; some of the maps are big 880KB and I find it difficult
> posting them to BG

wow
great news that such a site even exists
tho for some reason i am forbidden access to it

perhaps you or someone could give a verbal description of
anything that seems particularly pertinent or interesting occurring
on the topo at or near the tripoint position

for example i found the nearest habitations to the tripoint as
shown on your earlier map enclosure quite intriguing
in that ribat qila straddles irpk & robat e jali straddles afpk
tho neither yielded any search results

but i did hit some more paydirt myself thanx to your enclosure of
the ibs no 6 on afir

for tho this particular ibs wasnt new to me
it did inspire me to track down ibs no 167 on irpk
which btw strikes me as highly relevant to your own question
about that border in general
in case you hadnt seen this particular report yet

but in any case
it pointedly rewarded me not only with exact coords for the tripoint
of n29d51m31s950 by e60d52m19s707
for whatever they might be worth at this great distance
but it rewarded me more importantly with yet another spelling
variant of the peak
kuh e malek siah
on top of the 3 previously found
which proved to be far the most productive of the 4 as search
terms
& may even have yielded a photo of the peak
at the bottom of
http://www.homestead.com/bodyreadings/EarthCrystalActivation.
html
tho admittedly this is a long shot in more ways than one

however
perhaps the above afghan topo site could also be used to
confirm or bust my surmise about this unusual class d photo try
if anyone would care to make a comparison of the features

other & still more fascinating new findings include the following

the peak is considered by some to contain one of the 7 most
major planetary energy vortices
corresponding to the 6th chakra or third eye of the earth
per
http://www.angelfire.com/in/RajunasRefuge/vortexes.html

the peak is likewise called the most ancient sacred site of the
zoroastrians
& also
tho you may savor this added incredible coincidence or ignore it
the true point of origin of the 3 kings of orient
i kid you not
per
http://www.geocities.com/earthchakras/aquarius.html

also an enormous & powerful soviet listening base capable of
monitoring even small craft moving thru the straits of hormuz
was dug into & is probably still inside the mountain
per
http://www.iran.org/tib/krt/fanning_ch9.htm

so it turns out to be quite a hot spot indeed
& i am most grateful for your kind collaboration with it

> Bye
> IMN
>

> --- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "acroorca2002" <orc@o...> wrote:
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@y..., I M Naanu
> >
> > > Anyway, I wanted your views on a discussion on
Balochistan