Subject: Re: Somewhat accurate Madha?
Date: Nov 28, 2002 @ 20:14
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yes naanu
one safe haven
yes thats our main topic
a wonderful idea
& i couldnt have put it better myself

but as all of us aboriginal multipointers here realized long ago
even with our de jure establishment of the real bp topic
we could never de facto keep our precious haven safe from
digressors

thankfully our borders are just too open for that

& as gerald ford told me at brunch the morning after the capitol
was bombed by domestic madmen
its ok to disagree so long as youre not disagreeable

but anyway
in light of our long tradition of free association
i would agree with mile in message 8155 regarding your own
digressions into politics from our de facto topic of borders
digressions not only in your remarks about macedonia
but in several of your other recent messages as well
while i have to wonder about your own insistence on not being
digressed upon by others

in this our safe haven of everyones land
inoffensive digressors including even happy drunks etc have not
only been allowed but welcome

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "I M Naanu" <imnaanu@y...> wrote:
> Thanks Kevin
> Never had any much interest in that topic anyway.
> Don't want to digress from our main topic on this forum- one
safe
> haven in a mad world.
> Bye
> IMN
>

> --- In BoundaryPoint@y..., Kevin Meynell <kevin@m...> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > >I have heard other stories about the 3 wise men, but they
are
> > >somewhat different and Eastern in origin, not probably
acceptable
> by
> > >a modern christian.
> >
> > At the risk of digressing from the boundary issues, the bible
never
> > mentioned the number of wise men, their names, nor pretty
much
> anything
> > about what the Christian world has largely come to accept as
fact.
> Most of
> > these so-called facts were actually made-up hundreds of
years
> later, so I
> > would say the stories you've heard are probably just as
acceptable